We are one of the pioneer Pharmaceutical Machinery Manufacturers from India, Roll Compactor is used for Dry Granulation in the Pharma Industry, wet process is time conusuming and required 5- 6 machine to change form from powder to granule, it is also used to increase Bulk density of the product, which can be achieved in single pass or two or three pass as per the products intial bulk density.
Principle Of Compaction
- To improve bulk density.
- To achieve better granulation of sieve analysis.
- To reduce process cost and improve end product quality.
- To produce uniform blends or mixture.
- To produce a uniform particle size range.
- To control particle hardness.
- To control dust.
- To adjust flow properties.
- To improve solution or dispersion rates.
This is a dry granulation method. The basic concept is to force fine powder into solid compact or sheet. Some of the factors controlling the compaction process are roll surface, diameter, peripheral speed, separating force or pressure capabilities, feed screw and being processed. The addition of binders to the material being processed. The addition of binders to the material being processed greatly reduces the production of fines.