Octagonal Blenders, due to its octagonal shape is designed to process to larger volume of material. it occupies less space compared to other similar blenders like 'V' and Double Cone. Power consumption is also less, The blending takes place at low speed during operation. It is well balanced even in higher capacities.
- Dry powder mixing for tablets and capsules formulations.
- Dry granules sub lots mixing to increase the batch size at bulk lubrication stage of tablet Granules
- Contact parts in stainless steel 304 or 316
- Octagonal shaped with rectangular center, conical discharge frustum and rectangular top frustum
- Baffles provided in the shell
- Manhole with gasket is provided to fix baffles and for ease of cleaning the shell
- Charging and discharging is through a butterfly valve. A conical adaptor can be provided for fixing charging drum after butterfly valve
- Unit can be provided with bin charging arrangement
- All moving parts are enclosed in guards
- A safety railing with a limit switch is provided for operator safety ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ· Manual Inching arrangement can be provided
- Flame - proof motors with flame - proof push button stations can be provided.
Technical Specification :
Om-shivam Soc., Tarun Bharat Bldg. No.2, Opp. Cigaratte Factory, Sahar Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400099, India