- 450000 INR
- STAINLESS STEEL
- LAB MODEL TO 500 KG Kg/hr
- 440 VOLTS Volt (v)
- 3 PHASE Volt (v)
- 350 KGS Kilograms (kg)
- 5 X 5 X 9 Foot (ft)
- STAINLESS STEEL
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY
'RIDDHI' - introduces one of the finest Pharmaceutical Fluid Bed Dryer unit providing compactness and conceptional principle of Air Fluidization for drying granules, crystalline, coarse or similar materials in Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Dyes, Food & Allied Industries.
The basic concept of the Fluid Bed System begins with a simple Drying unit to which several different optional packages may be added for conversion to a granulation or coater.
Process control system ranges from standard pneumatic logic to sophisticated computerized controls. Air handling equipments can vary from the basic compact pre-filter and heater to the system, which provides complete control of the condition of the processing air. This higher technology of process involved many modern technologies and to match that RIDDHI introducing conventional Fluid Bed Dryer.
The conventional drying method for drying products in tray dryers is rather inadequate & troublesome. They also occupy large space & have very high & uneven drying times and also involved high labour input. To over come this problem RIDDHI made Fluid Bed Dryer which is the simple solution to dry the products.
This compact unit is suitable for drying granular, crystalline, coarse or similar materials in Pharmaceuticals, Dryer, Fine Chemicals & Food & Allied Industries. It is also possible to dry fine crystal or coarse materials in fluid bed dryers.
Special features :
- Uniformity in drying and reduction in drying time.
- Atmospheric inlet air is filtered by means of single / multi stage filters of 20 microns to prevent any fine dust to pass through the product.
- Steam Coil made out of 1" dia. SS 304/316 finned tube & is designed to get pressure of around 3-4kg./cm^2 (working pressure 3 kg/cm^2).
- Digital temperature indicators cum controller is provided with the unit to indicate the inlet and outlet air temperature as well as to controller the present inlet air temperature.
- Air suction and discharge dampers provided to control the inlet and outlet air flow.
- An explosion safety flap of adequate capacity at the rear end of the dryer and an positive earthing point to prevent static charge in the machine are provided.
- Timer provided to set the process time which will cut off the motor supply after pre-set time period.
|Product Bowl Volume in Liters||20||100||220||440||780||960|
|Bacth Capacity In Kg||5 .||30||60||120||200||250|
|Heating capacity in KW||6||18||36||60||-||-|
|Steam Consumption Kgs/hr||14||25||50||100||160||200|
|Drying temperature in 0 C||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80|
|Blower Motor (HP)||1.5||5||10||15||20||25|
|Electricals||2800 rpm / 3 Phase / A.C.|
* Steam heated Model is advised.
- MUMBAI JNPT PORT
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 4 Per Month
- 6-8 weeks Week
- SEA WORTHY PACKAGING
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Riddhi Estate, Behind Manish Estate, Nr. Bhagirath Estate, Gulab Nagar, AEC Amraiwad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380026, India